Home to Indiana University's largest campus, Bloomington is located 50 miles south of Indianapolis. Bloomington is an eclectic and dynamic place. While you enjoy your time at the summit held on one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation, we invite you to also take in the excellent sights, performing and visual arts, and cuisine Bloomington has to offer.
Traveling to Bloomington
Most summit attendees traveling from out of state will elect to fly to the Indianapolis International Airport. Direct international flights maintain substantial connecting service from all major international hub airports within the US.
Airport Symbol: IND
Location: 50 miles (93 kilometers) north of Bloomington, IN
There are several ground transportation options from the Indianapolis International Airport. It is best to book reservations in advance.
Go Express Travel
Service 9 times daily between the airport and Bloomington campus
- Advance reservations: Recommended
- Reservations on-line: www.goexpresstravel.com
- Phone: 800.589.6004 or 812.332.6004
- Rate: Currently $20.00 one way
- Airport pick-up location: Ground Transportation Center. Lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim
Classic Touch Limousine
Door-to-door service from airport to any location in Bloomington
- Advance reservations: Required
- Rates: Varies roundtrip per person. When making your reservations, inform Classic Touch that you are attending a conference at IU – Learning Analytics. Request an IU conference rate (10% discount). Rate is for shared ride service; private car rate is not guaranteed.
- Reservations on-line: www.classictouchlimo.com
- Phone: 800.319.0082 or 812.339.7269
- Airport Pick-up Location: Ground Transportation Center. Lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim. IMPORTANT: The limousine driver will NOT be waiting for you inside of the terminal baggage area. You must proceed to the Ground Transportation Center, locate a Classic Touch limousine and identify yourself to the driver.
Most major car rental companies
• Avis: www.avis.com
• Budget: www.budget.com
• Enterprise: www.enterprise.com
• Hertz: www.hertz.com
• National: www.nationalcar.com
• Thrifty: www.thrifty.com
We suggest that you consult Google Maps, Waze, or your preferred GPS mapping system for the best directions to Bloomington. Driving to and from the airport is simple and direct. Driving time from the airport to campus can take as little as 50 minutes in good traffic conditions. Please note that the main route to Bloomington is under major construction; travel times will vary.
For attendees staying at the Indiana Memorial Union, parking is free. Those electing to stay off campus may park in one of the two lots adjacent to the Indiana Memorial Union and pay the daily parking fee. Discounted parking passes will be available at the registration check-in desk. The approximate cost of discounted daily parking is $12.